Thursday, May 10, 2007

Wanting opinions!

Just a quick question gang, should we post the animation that we finish online and put them on the blog? For instance, I just finished animating Willy running. Should I post it to youtube and the blog? I can make it a private video on youtube to limit spoilers but I don’t think I can make it a private post for us on blogger. Seeing as we average around 10 page views a day I am worried about giving the shot away before completion. What is your opinion?

3 comments:

Werdo said...

>:D

Your call..!!

Justin said...

I'd keep it a secret until you're ready to show the final product.

Save the smaller milestones for "extras" on the DVD? ;)

Trust me, in my opinion, if you show them the final product, they'll be more impressed than showing them all the steps you've made.

As Werdo said, your call!

romy said...

I think posting a few tidbits online can't do any harm. If anything, I think it would intice websurfers to be more interested in our project.